NATS Weekly #54
Published on Nov 28th, 2022
Week of November 21 - 27, 2022
News or announcements that don't fit into the other categories.
The IoT GrandSlam'22, Internet of Things Conference is coming up on December 8th! Synadia has representation in two sessions:
- Rethinking Connectivity - Hyper-connectivity & the intelligent edge - Jeremy Saenz
- Mobility and connectivity COE panel - Challenges to achieve resiliency in the face of intermittent connectivity - Todd Beets
Attendance is free so register to join and learn from these sessions!
Official releases from NATS repos and others in the ecosystem.
- nats-server - v2.9.8
- nats.java - v2.16.5
- nats.rs (async) - v0.24.0
- nats.deno - v1.9.1
- nack - v0.8.0
- k8s/surveyor - v0.15.0
- k8s/nats-kafka - v0.14.0
- k8s/nats - v0.19.0
- k8s/nack - v0.19.0
Audio or video recordings about or referencing NATS.
- From Music to Open Source with Jeremy Saenz - Ardan Labs Podcast
Blog posts, tutorials, or any other text-based content about NATS.
- Using NATS JetStream Key/Value Store in Go - Shiju Varghese
- Infinite message deduplication in JetStream - Jean-Noël Moyne, Synadia
GitHub Discussions from various NATS repositories.
- The JetStream stream configuration reference has been updated to include all options as well as expanded descriptions and examples on the more advanced options (such as mirrors and placement).
- The JetStream encryption at rest document has been updated to highlight support for ChaChaPoly as well as describe the behavior of changing encryption algorithms or the key itself.