NATS Weekly #65
Published on Feb 20th, 2023
Week of February 13 - 19, 2023
News or announcements that don't fit into the other categories.
- 🌍 Want to learn more about edge fleet management using NATS? This week, on Feburary 23rd at 9 am PT, Synadia's own Jeremy Saenz is presenting an IoT Community Masterclass. Be sure to sign up!
- 💛 Thanks to everyone who attended the NATS Streaming to JetStream Migration webinar! You can view the recording on YouTube or check out the slides. Also check out the new migration tool stan2js to facilitate the data migration. Here is an example of how it works!
Official releases from NATS repos and others in the ecosystem.
Community created projects or integrations in the NATS ecosystem.
- sandstorm/caddy-nats-bridge - A caddy module that adds support for nats.io subscriptions, pub/sub and request/reply
GitHub Discussions from various NATS repositories.
- nats-server - Active-active, eventually consistent replication for JetStream?
- nats-server - Is Tiered Storage currently planned?
- nats-server - Invalid subscription waiting for 5 seconds
- nats-server - Delivery guarantee
- nats-server - Can K/V key creation fail with "wrong last sequence" even if key was previously deleted?
- nats.go - Accessing a NATS Image inside multiple image Kubernetes deployment from the deployment
- nats.go - Codegen off the nats control plane
- nats.py - Async publish functionality in nats.py