NATS Weekly #67
Published on Mar 6th, 2023
Week of February 27 - March 6, 2023
News or announcements that don't fit into the other categories.
- 🔥 NATS server v2.9.15 has been released! Although this is a patch version, a lot of effort has gone into this release. It is highly recommended that you update! Check out the blog post that covers the main focus areas of the release as well as a glimpse into how the NATS team is doubling down on quality engineering.
- 🏭 Want to learn how to simplify industrial automation with NATS? Register for IoT DaySlam '23 on March 16th to watch Synadia's David Gee give a keynote on the topic!
- 📖 Help us improve the docs! The NATS team is actively in progress of revamping the entire NATS documentation site and are looking for your candid suggestions! Please comment on the GitHub discussion, leave some feedback in the NATS.io Slack #improving-docs channel, or DM/email me (Byron).
Official releases from NATS repos and others in the ecosystem.
Blog posts, tutorials, or any other text-based content about NATS.
- Connecting Distributed SCADA with NATS.io (Part One) - David Gee, Synadia
- AnyCable Docs - Embedded NATS
GitHub Discussions from various NATS repositories.
- nats-server - MQTT and Certificates
- nats-server - Creating a new NATS connection per each subscriber
- nats-server - Getting info about existing subjects in stream
- nats.go - Multiple instances of the same durable pull based consumer (same consumer name)
- Rethink Connectivity | Micro-services with auto discovery, observability and load balancing - Jeremy Saenz, Synadia