NATS Weekly #72
Published on Apr 11th, 2023
Week of April 3 - April 10, 2023
News or announcements that don't fit into the other categories.
- 🎟️ Attending KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2023? The Synadia team has two sessions available all about NATS. Meet core maintainers Wally Quevedo and Piotr Piotrowski for ContribFest: NATS - Help Design and Build the Future of the NATS Go Client! (limited seats available)! Also, check out Painless Multi-Cloud to the Edge Powered by NATS & Kubernetes with Tomasz Pietrek and David Gee!
- 📖 A new docs site is coming! Interested in checking it out, providing feedback, and contributing? Let us know in the #improving-docs NATS Slack channel!
Official releases from NATS repos and others in the ecosystem.
Community created projects or integrations in the NATS ecosystem.
- noctarius/timescaledb-event-streamer - supports NATS as a sink
Blog posts, tutorials, or any other text-based content about NATS.
- NATS Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Comparison with Kafka - Steve Dischinger, Synadia
Audio or video recordings about or referencing NATS.
- GOTO Copenhagen 2022: Rethinking Connectivity - Derek Collison, Synadia
GitHub Discussions from various NATS repositories.
- nats-server - Strange behaviour with clustering in docker swarm
- nats.net - JetStream durable consumer does not receive messages when reconnecting after offline period - comparison with STAN durable queues. Is there a way to achieve similar behaviour?
- nats.net - Notification when Durable consumer is cleaned up